Saturday, April 9, 2011

A poll for my readers

OK, frequent (and not so frequent) readers of my blog, here's a question:

I'm not certain whether open-carry of a long arm (rifle / shotgun) is permitted with a HCP in TN.
If it were, I'd like to get your thoughts on whether you'd like to see me Open-Carry an AR15 at some point in time?

Post your answer in the comments section below this. Stay anonymous if you want. I am just curious.

Also, if you'd join me in doing so (meaning you'd also open-carry a rifle), say so.

3 comments:

  1. I wouldn't be against it, just don't see the need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fair.

    But there are many things in life that we do and say that are not "needed."

    Would you do it, too?

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.