Wednesday, April 13, 2011

More on my new game

A coupe of months ago, I posted some observations on my new game, poker.

I play on my cell phone, and on Facebook. I am not a pro by any stretch. However, against live competition, I win a lot more than I lose. I must also point out that never have I played with real money at stake. No gambling for me - I just enjoy the competitive aspect of it.

So far my best hands have been:
Straight flush to 9 (diamonds - two of the cards in my hand).
Four of a kind - Kings (had a pair in my hand).
Four of a kind - Fours (had one in my hand).

I've also had a fair share of Full House (usually will win the hand) and flushes and straights, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.