Wednesday, March 16, 2011

An Offer You Can't Refuse

I will teach anybody - for free - how to shoot, and how to shoot 4 MOA. At present, I can do this with enough advanced notice, on a weekend. To be fair, tell me what you want, because the way I see it, you can get one of two things, or both:

1. How to shoot 4 MOA or better. 
I will teach you this in an afternoon or less. Shooting, like at Appleseed, will be done at 25 meters. If there will only be one or two of you, I'll bring the rifles. This will be at your pace... not in a rushed manner.

If you want, you can learn how to shoot from field positions. Or, you can shoot from a supported position. I'll teach you both, or either. Wanna learn how to use a sling? I'll show you. And I'll teach at your pace... not the pace of a group.

Basic "How to shoot"
I will teach you this, in my home, in an afternoon or less. Again, free of charge.

The Catch
You must bring the ammo. I'll teach for free, but your investment is the ammo.

Acceptable ammo:
.22LR
- CCI mini mags
- Federal Bulk (red box, 550 rounds)
- Winchester 555
- Winchester 333 (same as 555, just fewer rounds.)
- Remington ammo will not be permitted as it is not capable, in my experience,  of maintaining 4 MOA.

.223 (for the AR15)
- Any newly manufactured brass ammo. Preferably 55 or 62 grain. Preferably loaded to NATO specs, or similar.
- Steel cased ammo: Monarch, Brown Bear, Silver Bear

.30-06 (for the M1)
- Any military surplus M2 ball ammo.
- Will do commercially loaded 150-grain ammo, with advanced warning (bring an extra box of ammo so I can fit my adjustable gas plug to the ammo).


If you want me to buy the ammo, and you reimburse me... just call me and say that's what you want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.