Thursday, January 13, 2011

From a certain point of view

I had lunch today with a friend from Sunday School. At the restaurant, I saw a sign banning things. This time, the thing to be banned was the plastic placemats for kids.

Mrs. Usagi uses these things frequently, and has inspired many friends and family members to do the same.

My friend and I discussed this, and figured the restaurant probably banned them due to the sticky parts of the placemats being difficult to clean up. Although I 've never seen such residue, I imagine that it could build up.

Seems to me that the whole thing makes more work for their employees who clean off tables, and it likely turns away moms with kids. But perhaps that was their goal all along?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.