Friday, December 17, 2010

Funny Stuff

So today was my son's last day of school before the Christmas Break.

Yes, they call it the politically correct "Holiday Break"  - but we know that THE Holiday most celebrate at this time is Christmas. My Jewish friends celebrate Hanukkah. Kwaanza is no holiday. But, that's a different blog post altogether.

Back on point. My son receives a gift from his teacher - a package of Power Ranger knockoff toys. The package said "Ninjas."

As soon as my daughter (age 3) hears that, she asks to play with his "ninjers" (a really redneck sounding way to say "ninja" - for my northern friends).

She's been calling them "ninjers" all day. Sounds hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.