Monday, December 13, 2010

AAR - Nashville snow 12/2010

The kids played in the snow.

I worked from home.

Right Minded gave me a ride to my car (most roads that were frozen over are now clear). Thanks!

Life resumes back to normal tomorrow, except that schools are still out in Wilson county - meaning my son has tomorrow off, too.

No ill effects at all from last night's short walk, save the bruise on my hip from the GLOCK. I hope that's the most action that this little gun ever sees.

I work again tomorrow at the regular job, and at Target. All told, I'll start work at 8:00 am and end at 12 midnight. That and the walk last night have seriously renewed my drive to replace my primary employer. I'd never have been at Target on a Sunday afternoon had the primary place of employment not slashed pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.