Wednesday, November 24, 2010

More on the TSA pat downs

Since the TSA has decided to violate the 4th Amendment rights of Americans, there has been much written and said on the topic.

I personally do not mind going through a metal detector Much more than that is an invasion of privacy. No way I'd do the body scans, or the pat down. I'm no criminal, and do not match the profile of one, so they have no probable cause.

If the TSA did have probable cause, then I would have to remind them that they are not a police entity, so they lack the authority to do so in the first place.

On a side note, Nancy Pelosi loses her private jet this January, so she will be forced to fly commercial. I wonder who gets to pat her down. No doubt, they will not want to.

Sarah Palin might be a different story...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.