Monday, October 11, 2010

Even more ironic

I blogged last night about getting a door flyer from Mt. Juliet city councilman Will Sellars - despite my yard sign for his opponent, James Maness.


This morning, I got to meet James Maness in person, as he and his wife were holding campaign signs at the entrance of my subdivision. We spoke for a few moments.

That meeting, in and of itself, was a moment of irony, I though.

Even more so, since James informed me that a number of his signs in my subdivision went missing over the weekend. This coincides with the flyers from the competition.

Coincidence? You know how I feel about 'coincidence.'

1 comment:

  1. I actually saw him out this morning as I was coming home. Had I known about the missing signs, I would have had him put one in our yard. (And I also got a Sellars flyer on my door, by the way.)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.