Thursday, September 2, 2010

Statistics

A neat little advantage to having a blog is seeing where your readers come from. These statistics are available to me at the press of a button.

Here are the folks to whom I owe a "thank you" - as these locations have provided my blog with the most views:

1. Right Minded. A heartfelt thanks.

2. Rimfire Central. I post links there from time to time, so not surprising.
3. Appleseed. Really? Wow. Thanks, guys, for thinking of me.
4. Blogger. Another surprise.
5. Google. Not really surprising, given the nature of things I blog about.

Numbers 6-10 are interesting, but niche markets, and change frequently. These top 5 have been the top 5 for the better part of the year - the order might change here and there, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.