Saturday, August 7, 2010

Gubernatotial Update 2

Response received by Bayron Binkley:

1. You mention your support for the 2nd Amendment. Do you own a gun? If so, what is your favorite gun? Why?

[Usagi],
There are several guns in my household. I am a firm believer of the right and would protect the right to own guns according to our Constitution and understand why its the 2nd Amendment. I will also tell you that I have a hard time for a protection in our Constitution that someone has to pay a fee.

2. Describe your plans for a potential state income tax. Also, the state sales tax.
NO STATE INCOME TAX, PERIOD!! IT DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF WHAT WE NEED AND OUGHT TO DO. I ALSO OPPOSE THE HALL INCOME TAX AND WOULD WORK TO REDUCE AND ELIMINATE IT. WE JUST NEED TO BE BETTER STEWARDS OF THE TAX DOLLAR. I would probably leave the sales tax as it is with all said. I'm afraid that if we abandoned it or reduce it in favor of a flat tax or fair tax, that our legislators will one day see another income stream and bring a portion of it back...thus raising taxes. I don't Trust them.

3. There seem to be a couple of constitutionally sound independents on the ticket. Why vote for you?
I know of two, Brandon Dodds and Samuel Duck..I consider them friends and confidants. However, I have a bit more experience in life and business and I consider myself a bit more aggressive in my stands and positions on Education, business growth and a bit more specific vocally. They are very good men and worthy of your consideration as I strive to be.

I am not a Politician, I strive to be a STATESMAN and would work to convert our legislators to put the State first over Party platforms and special interest groups. Feel free to contact me again, I must leave and meet some clients. Thanks again for time and perhaps I can share more at a later date. I would appreciate your consideration and vote.

Bayron Binkley

---

Readers, Please note that I have not indicated before now which candidates I contacted for this question and answer series. However, the three I contacted were Mr.'s Binkley, Dodds, and Duck. I think this in and of itself speaks to the only true conservatives left in this race.

I await Mr. Duck's response. And I thank Mr. Binkley for his candor. This might well be a hard decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.