Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A company that cannot get it right

Back in the spring, I traveled Delta airlines. I blogged about it here. I've used Delta airlines a bit over a half-dozen times.

There has been something wrong with each and every flight.

I've traveled twice that much on Southwest. Never once have I been inconvenienced.

Delta, however, finds problems.
This morning, They canceled my flight. 2.5 more hours until the next flight to Detroit. Have to call Hertz and reschedule the car rental.

Then, the new flight gets delayed - they were concerned over a maintenance issue (the first flight was supposedly canceled over a maintenance issue).

The second flight was also overbooked. Several of us almost got bumped.

I fly back to Nashville Thursday. I'll report back here on how Delta fails on that one, too.

---

Post edit - 8/30/2010
Delta overbooked the returning flight, so two people got bumped. Otherwise, it was a flight free of errors - which surprised me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.