Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Right Minded hits one out of the Park!

Right Minded has hit a grand slam. One that is to be printed in the newspaper, the Lebanon Democrat. His article? The Racial History of Gun Control.

Sure, it sounds like a ripoff of my previous article, the Racist Roots of Gun Control - which was a spinoff from a previous article. And RM uses quotes and links from those, as well as this one, too.

However, I personally steered RM to those articles and links several days ago as we sipped coffee at a Starbucks. I'm very glad he did that research, and more, when commenting on Justice Thomas' comments from the McDonald case.

Now for the nuts and bolts. I am not chiding with Right Minded for using these quotes. Instead, I am praising his efforts, as he has exceeded my expectations with this article. Now, if only he'd write on his fishing exploits. I need to go fishing more myself so as to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.