Thursday, July 8, 2010

God & Guns

Two of the things I hold most dear are about to be reunited in Louisianna.

Governor Jindal just signed into law a bill allowing Concealed-Carry Permit Holders in Louisanna to carry in churches and other places of worship.

Of course, the liberals are going out of their minds, thinking there will be wild west moments in churches all over that state.

Here in Tennessee we have had church-carry since the HCP was standardized for the entire state back in the mid 1990's. A couple of times, it has come in handy. Once or twice, there have been instances of church shootings (by non HCP holders) where no HCP holders were present, and carnage was increased.

Most HCP holders I know carry in church. I know of several that carry in my church. It makes me feel safer knowing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.