Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Very cool

My sister and her fiance were scheduled to be in Atlanta two weekends ago to watch an Atlanta Braves game.

I have mentioned that I am a Braves fan... it runs in the family. But then, what can you expect from someone who grew up only 90 minutes from the Braves' Stadium?

Well, tragedy struck. My sister's fiance's father grew ill and passed away that weekend. They were with him here in Nashville when he passed. Of course, they did not get to see the game.

In a beautiful moment of doing the right thing, the Atlanta Braves have emailed my sister and asked her to offer several potential make-up dates for a visit. That's called doing the right thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.