Monday, June 21, 2010

One Year of Blogging

This past weekend, The USAGI blog celebrated one year of blogging.

Thanks to my readers for reading, and providing me with information for articles.

Seems hard to believe this time last year, I was dealing with Pop's foot and infection, and the world was dealing with the loss of Michael Jackson.

In retrospect, my kids were as young at Michael Jackson's death as I was at Elvis' death. At that time, I did not understand - just as my kids don't today.

Thanks to my mom for always telling us straight up about the ups and the downs of Elvis - things that were good about him, as well as the bad. I hope I can pass that on to my kids, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.