Thursday, May 6, 2010

A happy day

I got home from work about 15 minutes before my son got home from Tae Kwon Do.

Last Friday, the instructor promoted him from the "Little Tigers" (ie - the little kids' class) to the regular children's class. My son calls it the "big kids' class."

He has attended several times this week and has enjoyed it a lot. The instructor said that he would order my son a yellow belt, as he was pretty advanced in the Little Tigers' class (white belt with a red stripe).

Today, my son greets me with both hands behind his back and a silly grin as he attempted not to have a grin on his face. I asked him what was behind his back.

He proudly displayed his new yellow belt.

Yes, it was a happy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.