Thursday, April 15, 2010

Archie Bunker on Gun Control

When Archie Bunker was originally on TV, I was too young to understand it. However, it has come to my attention that he was no fan of gun control. My kind of guy!

Link 1
(Nice suggestion on stopping terrorists on planes, too!)


Link 2

I really don't know if the audience is laughing because they think he is a crazy conservative, or because he has a point. I'm sure the TV executives that put the show on held different opinions than I do, but the fact is that each of Archie's statements were right on the money! And they were funny, too!


On a similar note, here's one of the best movie lines ever - delivered by Bob Hope. LINK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.