Monday, April 5, 2010

Another funny thing I saw

So tonight, I practiced softball with my church team. We practiced at Cedars of Lebanon State Park. I checked before going whether local government had "opted out" of allowing lawful HCP holders from carrying in the area - but they hadn't.

In my search, I came across this FAQ - and it struck me funny.
Link. Funny part is 2/3 of the way down the page - response to whether firearms are allowed in the park.

The funny quote:
"While this new law makes an exception for possession, it does not make exception to the use of a firearm. Discharging a weapon in non-designated areas of our parks is still an offense."

Of course that's the case! But when has anybody ever seen a permit-holder just shoot randomly into the air??? We don't even do that at New Year's (unless we are fortunate enough to live out in the country, then who cares?)!

These guys that write this stuff (and think this stuff) crack me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.