Saturday, March 27, 2010

Truly sad...

This article details a police bust where a search warrant was filled out for a person in NY for having too many guns.

Last time I checked, the 2nd Amendment did not regulate how much the people could have, it prevented the government at any level from infringing any individual's right to keep and bear arms. And the term was "arms" - because back then, one had several rifles as the norm!

Really, I think the folks in NY would have a heart attack if they ever saw what was in my closet...
... not to mention upstairs...
... then there's my car...
... and Mrs. Usagi's car...


And Lord help them all if they saw one of my cousin's places!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.