Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Public call-out!

I am calling out the Chattanooga Times-Free Press. They are overtly liberal - not even attempting to hide behind the curtain of objective journalism.

After more research stemming from this post, I have found the following articles displaying unabashed liberalism:
1
2
3
4
5

All five of these examples not only border on "the ridiculous," they step right on over and march straight through to "the completely asinine."

I suggest my readers avoid sending money to that liberal publication (even though an extended family member works there and doing so might endanger this person's career), and read it only in an attempt to provide me with more blogging projects.

As an alternative, I will suggest The Chattanoogan. This article is a good example of why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.