Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The night that wasn't

My friend and fellow blogger, Right-Minded, was nice enough to invite me to go to Starbucks with him last night. The catch? I was to open carry. We decided in advance to blog of the happenings, or lack thereof.

Observations:
- Right Minded is a good friend to the 2nd Amendment. Never-mind the fact that he is not a frequent shooter.
- Starbucks is good. This was my first trip to one. I've had their coffee before (always liked it), and now I see why they can not only survive, but thrive on overpriced luxury items.
- To my knowledge, there was only one person that noticed... and he didn't seem to really mind, despite the fact that he did do a double-take.
- Right Minded is a sneaky guy - he intentionally sat at the table such that I would have to be seated in such a way as to have my GLOCK open to view to the entire store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.