Monday, March 1, 2010

Beat to the punch

As painful as this will be to admit, Right Minded beat me to the punch on a 2nd Amendment Story.

The story? Starbucks has openly endorsed having open-carry handguns in their stores... provided folks carry legally according to their state or local laws.

And I have no excuse, as I read about the same story two weeks ago on Massad Ayoob's blog (Mr. Ayoob is a noted gun expert).



Please accept my public apology for not being the first to break this.
In other news, I must now find a story on Phillies baseball or Memphis Tigers Basketball before Right Minded - just to return order to the universe.
Post Edit - I think I found Right Minded's source.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh - just a blatant attempt to get red-state consumers. They know none of their regulars have guns :^)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.