Sunday, February 7, 2010

Quote of the Day...

I attended a Super Bowl Party with my Sunday School class this evening. It was held at the residence of Right Minded.

The Colts had just scored a go-ahead touchdown and led the game 17-13. All of the momentum seemed to be in favor of Peyton Manning and the Colts at that time.

One of my friends and Sunday School classmates asked, "I wonder if they will riot in New Orleans if the Saints lose?"

"Yes, they will," said another classmate. "And they will riot even if the Saints win. And destroy the town..."

Right Minded then astutely pointed out: "... and they will blame George Bush."



Folks, that's funny, I don't care who you are. And it's funny because it is TRUE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.