Thursday, February 18, 2010

65 Questions You've Probably Been Asked...

I saw this on Facebook. Thought I'd leave it here...

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
Face

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
Univ. of Tenn VOLS

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Yep - have to.

4. Do you plan outfits?
I am a man. I do not comprehend "outfits"

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
good.

6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red?
A small flashlight my daughter was playing with

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
Flying Lego Star Wars spaceships. It was cool.

8. Did you meet anybody new today?
Yes, and I probably will tomorrow...

9. What are you craving right now?
Minute maid frozen lemonade treats

10. Do you floss?
Sometimes

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
coleslaw

12. Are you emotional?
Rarely.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
Yes, but not since grade school

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
depends on how fast its melting.

15. Do you like your hair?
What hair? I have hair! Woohoo - thank you Lord. Oh, wait. Nope - I still have no hair.

16. Do you like yourself?
Yes

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Absolutely. Would love to do so.

18. What are you listening to right now?
Metallica

19. Were your parents strict?
Absolutely and I am forever thankful. Now they think I am too strict! Hello, pot calling kettle...

20. Would you go sky diving?
Sounds like fun.

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
sometimes

22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Yes. A couple

23. Do you rent movies often?
More in the cold months

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
no. I am a man.

25. How many countries have you visited?
2 if you count FL as a separate country. If not, then only 1

26. Have you made a prank phone call?
Of course. Hello, I'm looking for Mr. Strap. First name Jeaques.

27. Ever been on a train?
Yes, but I was under the age of two.

28. Brown or white eggs?
I don't eat them straight, so I cannot tell what kind was used in the recipe.

29.Do you have a cell-phone?
Yep

30. Do you use chap stick?
No. Yet again I must remind you that I am a man.

31. Do you own a gun?
He he he. How many should I fess up to?

32. Can you use chop sticks?
Yes, quite well thank you.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
The wife and kids...

34. Are you too forgiving?
Yes, but I also have a plan to kill everyone I meet! :)

35. Have you ever been in love?
Yes, I think i once was... :)

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
Probably taking care of his son.

37. Ever have cream puffs?
Yes

38. Last time you cried?
How many times must I remind you that I am a man?!

39. What was the last question you asked?
"Will you get your sister some paper to color on?"

40. Favorite time of the year?
FALL

41. Do you have any tattoos?
No

42. Are you sarcastic?
Always. Sometimes too much.

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
Yes. I am a fan of Amy Smart

44. Ever walked into a wall?
No. Again, I am a man.

45. Favorite color?
green

46. Have you ever slapped someone?
No. I am a man. If I have a problem with someone to that degree, I will hit or use Jiu-jitsu. Or a gun. :)

47. Is your hair curly?
No. Again, I have no hair.

48. What was the last CD you bought?
Star Wars, Ep. II Attack of the Clones Soundtrack. 2002.

49. Do looks matter?
Depends on circumstances.

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Depends on what they cheated on.

51. Is your phone bill sky high?
No. I control myself.

52. Do you like your life right now?
Yes.

53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
No, that would waste electricity.

54. Can you handle the truth?
Always. I am a man.

55. Do you have good vision?
Not really. But not terrible. I like my contacts.

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
I hate the two guys that assaulted my mom over 20 years ago. No one else has earned it since. I dislike many people, but since I'm in sales, they may never know it.

57. How often do you talk on the phone?
every day

58. The last person you held hands with?
Daughter

59. What are you wearing?
Black Carhartt shirt. Black Nike Shorts. I refuse to blog about the undies.

60.What is your favorite animal?
Bass. Fun to catch.

61. Where was your default (Facebook) picture taken at?
Ball park last spring while my son was playing.

62. Can you hula hoop?
No. Again, I am a man. Even if I could, there's no way I'd admit to it here.

63. Do you have a job?
Not yet...

64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Ammo. Duh!

65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes. Dukes of Hazzard was one of my favorite shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.