Friday, January 29, 2010

Family Condition

I have been long overdue in blogging about this.

Last week, my mother was admitted to the hospital with rapid heartbeat. She reacts to caffeine and my initial thought was this was the culprit, as that has been the case several dozen times over the last few years.

This time, though, the situation was different. Earlier in the week, my mom underwent double-bypass surgery as a precaution against possible heart-attack and congestive heart failure. Also, the doctors repaired a leaking artery.

They had also been scheduled to perform a "Dor" procedure - the removal of a dead segment of the heart and insertion of a graft to take its place - similar to a skin graft. However, during the operation, the doctors decided against this procedure as the part that looked dead actually started looking better after the artery leakage was sealed off.

Those who pray to God above, I humbly ask for your prayers for her speedy recovery.

Those who do not pray to God above, I offer my prayers to you that you may come to know Jesus. My mom does and that provides me with peace that cannot be understood by those who do not know my Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.