Thursday, January 14, 2010

The challenge is issued.

This evening, I decided to take my Governor's race a bit more seriously. I was getting bored with watching the Governor's forum, as all the politicians were sounding so political. I hate "political" answers... they do not have the time to go into depth to explain what they really intend to do.

So I decided to take action. I emailed all four of the Republican candidates for Governor that have not yet communicated directly with me or this blog.

Here is the letter:
>>>
Mr. (Wamp, Ramsey, Gibbons, Haslam),
Recently, Gubernatorial candidate Joe Kirkpatrick took the time to respond to some questions I had about his 2nd Amendment positions. The responses can be read on my blog: http://usagidojo.blogspot.com/2010/01/narrowing-field-part-iv-update.html

I am familiar with responses you gave as quoted in the recent article form the Memphis Commercial Appeal: http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2010/jan/10/tennessee-gubernatorial-candidates-answer-question/


My question is if you would like to add any more on the subject for concerned Tennesseans to read as they make their decision for Governor?


As such I invite you to respond to this email. Or, please feel free to respond on the blog if you wish the responses to be made available for the rest to see so that you may distinguish yourself from the "pack" of candidates.
"Usagi" (I did give my real name).
usagidojo@tds.net
xxx-xxx-xxxx (I'm not giving everybody my phone number!)
<<<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.