Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wrapping up the year.

I don't know how many more posts I will do this year. Maybe none. Maybe a bunch. However, I did want to say to the world that I for one am glad 2009 is ending. This has not been a good year for me. I look forward to the opportunity to start off on a new foot.

Things I cannot wait to put behind me that happened in 2009:
1. My dad and his health. Specifically, the weeks he was in the hospital & rehab for his illness, foot infection, and broken hip. I've never seen anybody have as many problems in one time span.
- Good news - he is walking now and getting around well. I know he looks forward to playing with the "Little Usagi's" more now that he can get around!

2. The job situation. I got laid off. So did ten coworkers in my department (and even more in other departments). I hate having to look for work for no fault of my own.
- Good news - I have several strong opportunities that are nearing a hiring decision. January will likely be an exciting month for me.

3. Obamanomics. Seriously, have we ever had a more clueless leader? The only part that directly affects me are his financial decisions for the country. So far, all of those have been going in the wrong direction.
- Good news - God works miracles every day. Maybe He will answer my prayers and divinely zap Mr. Obama with a big dose of common sense in the money field.

Oh, and if you want to read a really positive New Year thread, my Sunday School teacher, Right Minded, has posted a beauty. Link here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.