Friday, December 4, 2009

Stupid is as stupid does

A man in Alabama decided to rob a bait shop.

For the not-so-bright among us, let's look at how much FAIL is contained in that one sentence:

- Bait shop = redneck (I know because I am one!)
- Redneck = has guns!
- Rednecks know how to shoot!
- Rednecks know which kind of guns work better!
- Bait shops have little money on hand anyways.

The man died from the wounds - apparently right then and there. Not really surprising. I can't say that I feel sorry for him, either, given his chosen "profession."

Note to all you aspiring criminals out there - avoid armed citizens - they shoot back, and are statistically more accurate than the police! Rednecks are particularly dangerous as they enjoy shooting and know about guns, giving them the advantage.

Don't believe me about the "redneck" thing? I'll have a post for that a little later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.