Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Shooting Pumpkins

For several months, my Sunday School teacher has wanted to go with me to shoot pumpkins.


Yes - you read that correctly... he wants to shoot pumpkins.


I cannot imagine the strange mental workings one would have to possess in order to want to shoot pumpkins, but that was his request. It was made clear to me on several occasions that this was the most earnest desire of his heart.

Since the Second Amendment guarantees us the right to obliterate food with our firearms, I am looking for some pumpkins and some time to meet up to grant Right Minded (my SS teacher) his deepest wish.

In the mean time, here is a link to a video of a guy on Youtube doing just what Right Minded wants to do...

SHOOTING PUMPKINS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.