Thursday, December 10, 2009

Shooting Pumpkins II

My good friend and Sunday School teacher, Right Minded, has read my post on shooting pumpkins.

In his response, Right Minded outlines exactly what he wishes to accomplish with his pumpkin shooting:

1. Single pumpkin, clean entrance, clean exit.

2. Single pumpkin, clean entrance, messy exit, chalk outline of the pumpkin.

3. Line up several pumpkins in a row and see how many of them a single bullet can penetrate before stopping.


I have an idea how these would be accomplished, but I am not sure I have all of the proper guns - and I know I do not have a nearby range to try these ideas on. Therefore, I have enlisted the help of one who makes a living shooting things - the author of the website "Box 'O Truth."

I'll keep everyone posted... especially if there is a response!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.