Friday, September 4, 2009

Quote of the day.

So this morning on Facebook, I find the following quote:

"No one should die because they cannot afford healthcare, and no one should go broke because they get sick. If you agree, please post this as your status for the rest of the day."

I could not possibly agree with this. So I did a little searching and found a perfectly acceptable alternative:

"No one should die because the Government is involved with health care, and no one should go broke because government taxes and spends everything we make. If you agree (that government is the problem and never a good solution) please post this as your status for the rest of the day."

1 comment:

  1. One of my friends posted that quote. I posted your above quote as a comment "in respectful opposition".

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.