Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Narrowing the field

Next year, we the people of Tennessee will elect a new governor. As I lean very conservative (I know, you never saw that coming, did ya?), I look first to the Republican primaries for a candidate I will support.

Knoxville mayor Bill Haslam is the first one to disqualify himself, in my opinion, as he is anti-gun. During a recent vote to decide whether to ban HCP holders from being able to carry in Knoxville parks, Haslam voiced his opinion that "repealing the ban would be impractical."

One down, three to go. Let's see if any of them are real conservatives. I know the candidates on the Democratic side are not.

Link to article.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.