Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Good article on Guns on Campus

This article on whether guns should be allowed on campus for carry by law-abiding carry permit holders caught my interest.

Of particular note is the statement toward the end of the article by Cole County Sheriff, Greg White:
"In actual shootings, citizens do far better than law enforcement on hit potential,” said White. “They hit their targets and they don't hit other people. I wish I could say the same for cops. We train more, they do better."

It was fascinating to see a news outlet offer both sides of an argument. Contrary to what some may think, I welcome opposing views. Please, feel free to leave them on this blog. Understand I might well respond to an opposing view with facts and research.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.