Friday, August 14, 2009

Justice?

Something just dawned on me. I was reviewing the news of NFL Quarterback Michael Vick and his signing with the Philadelphia Eagles yesterday when I realized something.

Vick was in jail for 18 months and suspended from the NFL for 2 years for his illegal dogfighting activities.

Meanwhile, NFL Wide receiver Donte Stallworth plead guilty to manslaughter for killing a man with his car while drunk-driving. His sentence? 30 days in jail and a one-year suspension form football.

Wait... did I read that correctly? Vick killed dogs and got two years prison and two years suspension. Stallworth killed a person and got 30 days prison and a one year suspension.

Since when is any dog's life worth more than any person? I just don't get this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.