Friday, July 3, 2009

Seminar In the Books

Well, vacation is almost over. I am in Macon, GA tonight and back to Chattanooga tomorrow to see Pops in the hospital.

The seminar this past weekend is over. A lot of fun was had by all. Special thanks to Jimmy Jackson and Bill Holland for making me feel at home, despite being hundreds of miles away. The hotel they put me up in was very cute. It had a real key! I haven't seen one of those at a hotel in years!

The students, though young, were enthusiastic and willing to learn. That is all I could ever ask for. They seemed to have fun and they learned a lot. Nobody got hurt and that is always my first and biggest goal. I had an absolute blast.

Bill Holland invited me back to the dojo Monday night to teach a bit during his regular class. I sparred with all of the students there. Everybody did great! I was worn out.

I look forward to doing this again in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.