Saturday, July 4, 2009

Fascinating

I'm in the outskirts of Macon, GA, this morning at the Holiday Inn. Nice place. Of course, cashing in some of my reward points for a free stay is even better.

Last night, the family ate at a Huddle House. It was in fact my first time (but I am a Waffle House aficionado) at a Huddle House. However, the food was very good (no way it was good for me), and much like a Waffle House in most respects.

The part you might like is that on the way out, while paying the tab at the front, I noticed several business cards. Now this is not unusual, as I will see these solicitations in many places. The funny part was one of the stacks of cards - or, rather, the cards in that particular stack.

The card reads:
"Adopt - A - Potty LLC
*** insert a picture of a cartoon dog, in front of a doghouse, with a roll of TP in his mouth ***
Portable Toilets
478-xxx-xxxx
Also Septic tank Instalation, Repair and cleaning"

Seriously, this guy sells or rents portable toilets. Why is he advertising this in a restaurant? Shouldn't he be going to the organizers of Bonnaroo, or to construction locations, or other places you see portable toilets?

Amazing the things you see in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.