Friday, July 3, 2009

Carrying stories

So I pretty much carried everywhere I went this week, except for those places not permitted by law in FL.

Not one person called me on it.

Rarely does a week go by in Tennessee that somebody does not notice. Usually, they don't really care. Except this one time in Blockbuster. That will be another post - but only if requested by my fans.

On a side note, I like showing my handgun carry permit as ID. Gets some good reactions sometimes.

On another side note - I carry a full size Glock (model 22 - .40 caliber). I carry inside my waistband at about 4:00 position. Very comfortable for me. After a few minutes, I forget it's there.

If you have seen me or spoken to me in the past year or so, I was probably wearing it. Yeah, it's that unnoticeable. If I know you, I will be happy to show its location to you. If you want, I will remove the firearm and let you see it - provided we are in the comfort of somebody's home. I don't wanna scare the sheeple... I mean people out there.

If you wanna learn how to shoot, I'll be happy to give you some pointers. And I'll take you to the range. My treat if I know you, or if you come recommended by a close friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.