Friday, June 26, 2009

Question

If you are reading this blog, I would like you to let me know with your comment below, the answer to some questions. All of these are in regards to folks who have concealed carry permits, also known as "Handgun Carry Permits" here in TN.

1. Would you be OK with me carrying (concealed of course, as I always carry) when I come to visit you at your house? (Assume I'm your friend, if I am not already)

2. Would you feel more safe, or less safe, knowing that if we happened to have lunch or dinner somewhere, I am probably carrying (definitely carrying after July 14)?

3. Are you uncomfortable at the sight of a gun?

4. Are some guns more scary looking to you than others?

5. Does the fact that you now know I carry change your opinion of me? If so, why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.