Monday, June 22, 2009

Family Illness

My dad is in the hospital. He was admitted Saturday afternoon with severe pain in his foot and remnants of what was diagnosed as pneumonia.

I get word this morning that the doctors want to take half his leg off due to the pain he is feeling. That's a real sensible idea - don't try to diagnose and solve the problem - just remove the offending part.

If we did this with our members of congress - remove every one of them who made a bone-headed decision - we would wind up with no federal government. Wait - I actually think that might be a good idea... but I digress...

If there is anybody out there keeping up with this blog, I'll keep you up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.