Friday, August 19, 2022

Gun Class Humor II

Reader:  So I absolutely loved your "tell me you've never been to a gun class, without saying 'I've never been to a gun class'" post. Do you have more?

Thou art quite fortunate! (my thoughts in italics below the entries)


Seen on an ad for a $125 one-day gun class: "Too pricey for me."
What?? Did you expect it to be free, Scooter??

On many gun ads: "go join the military!"
Ok. Random. What does joining the military have to do with taking a civilian gun class??

Like the above one: "playing soldier!" or "there's no way you can learn infantry tactics in two days!!!"
The first is a #LibNut who is offended by the thought of a gun class. The second is a former infantryman, who wasn't good at his infantry job, and scored a negative 12 on the ASVAB, and is jealous he cannot make money teaching gun classes. 

At a pistol class: "This is a really neat idea. You should teach rifle classes, too!"
This is simply a person who is at their first class and thinks it is likewise your first class. 

At a tactical rifle class (100 yards and in), zeroing at 50 yards: "let me go get my AR with the big scope so I can shoot better groups!"
No! Zero the rifle you are going to shoot the class with. (FYI, this person had a unique way of taking classes. More on that in future posts.)


There are many, many more where this came from...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.