Tuesday, December 18, 2018

A Legacy

Every man needs to leave behind a legacy. Part of that legacy is family - more specifically, children. And the children ought to be raised well.

Other types of legacies can include financial legacy and impact legacy. A wealthy man leaves money and valuables for his heirs. Not every man can do this, however. But every man can leave an impact legacy. Someone whose name is carried on for his contributions.

The martial arts masters leave an impact legacy.

The Rifleman spent his first 43 years acquiring skills and things that would help leave a legacy. With the passing of my father recently, it has become incumbent upon me to devote myself in earnest to leaving a legacy.

I shall make my legacy this: to leave behind a legacy of riflemen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.