Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Obama on "Faith"

Here is an article about Obama on his personal faith. The reporter interviewed him just after he had won the Democrat party nomination for the US Senate seat he eventually won.

Fascinating read.

My take on it? 
We already knew this, but the man has a god-complex. I'll quote a couple of lines that back up my point of view:

Talks with God... or is that himself?

GG:
Do you pray often?
OBAMA:
Uh, yeah, I guess I do.
Its’ not formal, me getting on my knees. I think I have an ongoing conversation with God. I think throughout the day, I’m constantly asking myself questions about what I’m doing, why am I doing it.


Did you see that???
"I have an ongoing conversation with God... I'm constantly asking MYSELF questions about what I'm doing, why I'm doing it."


Getting into Heaven because he is true to his own beliefs.

GG:
Do you believe in heaven?

OBAMA:
… I feel very strongly that whether the reward is in the here and now or in the hereafter, the aligning myself to my faith and my values is a good thing.


Forget meeting an established criteria. "...aligning myself to my faith and my values..."


Obama defines what is sin...

GG:
What is sin?

OBAMA:
Being out of alignment with my values.




Did you spot any others?
Notice any Universalist teachings?


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.