Monday, November 20, 2023

Bright Light!



A friend posted this on Social Media recently, and this hits close to home. 


When an asshole has those super-bright LED lights and I high-beam them back, they will often high beam in retaliation. As if to say "I'll show you some real high beams!"

The irony - my eyes are already hurting - their "high" beams don't hurt worse. 

But now the asshole's eyes are hurting, as well. If I gotta be in pain because of your illegal activity, then you will be in pain, as well. I've accepted suffering as part of my life. Now your feels and your eyes must also live with momentary suffering. 



And, for those wanting to challenge the above statement of "illegal activity" - please peruse this
"... but shall not project a glaring or dazzling light to persons in front of the headlights..."

2 comments:

  1. I like it when people get together and share opinions.

    Great blog, stick with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another part of that problem is the pickup trucks with adjustable suspensions that allow them to lower the rear of truck and thus aiming those bright lights right in your eyes. I thought I had cataracts because they seemed to blind me, but opthamologist says no.
    Until Hiway Patrol starts issuing tickets for them, it will only get worse.
    They think they be cool, but really are just ignorant assholes

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.