Monday, January 30, 2023

6 Things Airlines are Changing

From the article, 6 Things You Won’t Be Able to Do on Airplanes Anymore, and my thoughts on each:

1. Board without a mask
Funny - I was on 4 airplanes last week. A total of 3 people were wearing masks. None of the rest of us did. 737 aircraft, mostly full (fewer than 10 total empty seats on the four flights). 

2. Fly that airline again if you flouted that mask policy
So, in other words, even though we all know now that masks were a scam, the airlines are not going to admit they were wrong? Double down it is, then. 

3. Get fancy meals
I had not seen these to begin with. Dozens of domestic flights. They may not have ever existed. 

4. Order alcohol on some airlines
The ones that used to offer alcohol, now do again. I saw them selling alcohol several times in the past 8 months. 

5. Read magazines
This might be true. Haven't seen a magazine on an airplane since I resumed flying. 

6. Hand over your ticket
Hit and miss. American allows you to scan your own. Southwest - you hand them over. Delta - don't know, don't care - I hate Delta. 

1 comment:

  1. After witnessing the nonsense of the last 3 years from the sidelines, I am so done flying.

    Period. Full Stop.

    The airlines can suck it and die.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.