Thursday, November 10, 2022

iFails 2

This is a documentation of iPhone failures. 


The afore-mentioned company iPhone has normal iPhone issues. This time, it is with the Calendar. My boss recently shared her calendar with me. Nothing out of the normal. Except my iPhone calendar now shows me all of her updates, as well as my own! 

As usual, off to Google to look up that make of iPhone and possible fixes. The results are spectacularly predictable - a plethora of suggestions, and NONE OF THEM WORK. (they never do!)

Oh, well, I can just completely ignore my company phone calendar. One more item that is useless on that device. And I did actually use that one a little. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.