Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Not My Account

I received a text several days ago stating my Regions bank account had been compromised, and that they had locked the account after multiple failed login attempts.  The text went on to say that in order to reset my login, I needed to follow the link they sent. 

I don't have a Regions bank account. 

The only question was whether to sent a witty reply. Eventually, I decided against that. But had some in store -

"Did you get both nickels, or just one?"

"Link doesn't work. Try this." (And send a link to my website so they can buy a gun class.)

"NO! You were supposed to send this to John! I'm the one helping you scam him!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.