Wednesday, January 5, 2022

More On The Jab

And I don't mean the straight lead punch from the martial arts. 

From the New York Times (certainly not a rightwing rag):
About mid page, the graphic shows that ages 65+ death rates are going down since "vaccine" availability.
Death rates are going up in each of the age groups under 65. 

Not to mention, there are a number of athletes collapsing and dying. 
Answer: (it's the Jab, dummy!)

The Jab does not prevent a person from getting COVID, nor does it reduce the likelihood.
The Jab does not prevent a person from spreading COVID, nor does it reduce the likelihood.
The Jab does not prevent a person from dying from COVID, nor does it reduce the likelihood.
The Jab does not reduce symptoms if you get COVID. 
Not one of the "scientific" studies demonstrates to the contrary of any of these statements. 

Near me: The Nashville Predators had their season suspended recently. 100% of the team was "vaccinated."

A Navy warship had 25% of the crew fall ill with COVID, despite a 100% "vaccinated" status

I could go on, but you get the point. 
And if you don't "get the point," and you think this analysis is flawed, then no amount of proof slammed in your face will help. You are STOOPID. 

1 comment:

  1. I had a fight with my Stepmom on NYE last week because she found out I refuse to get DerJab - got natural immunity from beating Alpha (in two days) back at the end of December 2019. She was like, "but your antibodies go down!" and I told her the body remembers and re-ups the levels when it encounters it again. Haven't had a lick of that nonsense since I got sick back then.

    I told her that there was no way I'm getting an experimental jab that doesn't even work to prevent that nonsense or stop it from spreading, especially because the manufacturers have no civil liability if there are adverse reactions etc (also I understand that there are WORSE adverse reactions to the jab if you've already got natural immunity). Also the Israelis confirmed months ago that natural immunity is something like a dozen times more effective than DerJab.

    The way I see it, "who do you trust to repel an invasion by ISIS more effectively - a country that fought them before and kicked their sorry asses, or a country that ran a simulation of an ISIS invasion or had some dead ISIS bodies delivered for them to study?" My money would be on the seasoned ass-kickers.

    If it don't work, is more likely to be dangerous to me than the bug itself, and the people who made it and are pushing it (with lies, no less) are absolutely immune to consequences, ain't no way in HELL I am going to change my mind on that. I told my stepmom I'm not an idiot and I recognize when I'm getting sick, and when I do, I avoid contact with people until I am well - as I always have. She goes, "But what about our FEELINGS?!?"

    That's what it's all about: feelings. The pearl-clutching bed-wetters absolutely HATE the fact that I'm not afraid and refuse to be afraid. They have convinced themselves that their fear is a sign of moral rightness... and thus, anyone who is not afraid must be the Devil.

    My question is: if it doesn't prevent catching or spreading or even reduce the severity... what DOES it do, and why are they SO obsessed with pushing it on us? Just guessing here based on the Globalists' wet dreams for decades, but how about... Sterilizing the population? Delayed-action killshot to reduce the population? Dependency on continual vaxx and booster updates to keep you from dying? The mind boggles.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.