Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Why Not Be Direct

From a social media post passive-aggressively attacking my classes (this is nearly 2 years old) -
"Respect is earned not given. You know who you are, not naming names, stop leading people along like you are giving value for their training, you are not. Your misgivings will get people killed or leave them in a bad way when survival needs come along.  Nothing, absolutely nothing is worthwhile if easily obtained."

Naturally, this individual had never taken a class with me - that's why he was too chicken to leave this review on my Facebook business page or my Google review page.   Of course, this person unfriended me right around the time he made this post. 

Not surprisingly, the person in question trains Krav Maga. Nothing wrong with that, per se; but I will quote  Ramsey Dewey here: "most Krav Maga practitioners I have met cannot fight their way out of a wet paper bag." This person also had attended two non-gun classes with constant statements to the effect of trying to disrupt the class.  Perhaps he was a plant from a group that was jealous?

Nevertheless, my most recent class was my best attended.  Have been blessed with more students this year than ever before.  Hit profitability early on in the year.   And the number of repeat clients grows every class.  Either we have people blindfolded, or they are learning real skills that will help them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.