Thursday, May 21, 2015

Knock It Off!

A friend posted this article on Facebook recently. The article details one woman's realization that she had been "accidentally" verbally abusing her husband for years. It piqued my interest because I wanted to see what this "verbal abuse" was, in fact.

To be sure, there was verbal abuse by the woman, based on what she claims. And no, her husband didn't "deserve" any of it... hence the reason I agree it is abuse.

My biggest thought was this: what kind of MAN would actually take that sort of abuse? In the "Red-Pill" world, these are known as shit-tests. In my parlance, it is just simply anti-social. Any woman or man who tried that sort of stuff with me would be told promptly to knock it off.

Where have the men gone these days?


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.