Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Flip-Flop 2012

Let's look at the latest, greatest flip-flopper, Mitt Romney:

Abortion:
He was for abortion before he was against it.
"I will preserve and protect a woman's right to choose." - Mitt Romney 2002
"I am a pro-life individual. I was a pro-life governor." - Mitt Romney 2012


Guns:
He was for gun control before he was for gun liberty.
"We do have tough gun control laws in Massachusetts. I support them..." - Mitt Romney 2002
"I have been pro-gun and continue to be pro-gun." - Mitt Romney 2012


Tax increases:
He was for tax hikes for Socialized Health Care before he was against tax hikes.
"It is not a tax hike. It is a fee, an assessment..." - Mitt Romney 2006
"Ours didn't raise taxes." - Mitt Romney 2012


Individual Mandate:
He was for an individual mandate before he was against it


Repeal of Obamacare:
Mitt has said he will repeal it... and he has said he will reform it. There is a big difference in repeal and reform!!!
"I will act to repeal Obamacare." - Mitt Romney 2012
"I never said I'd repeal Obamacare, I said I will replace Obamacare." - Mitt Romney 2012

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.